Deans’ Office of Faculty of Health Sciences with the Institute of Maritime and Tropical Medicine kindly informs, that transfers of students from another University to Medical University of Gdańsk are possible:
- only on the beginning of academic year (fall intake),
- after completing the previous year,
- only for the second year of studies,
- only for students with the status active student.
There is no
possibility to transfer :
- during the academic year.
- for the third year (due to rules of studies in MUG).
Students who are willing to transfer to Medical University of Gdansk, are obliged to present a full admission package before the 31st of July 2023.
Admission package consists of:
- signed application form (printed from the electronic candidate database available at: admission2023.mug.edu.pl)
- official letter to prof. Piotr Wąż – the Deputy Dean of Faculty of Health Sciences with loMaTM in which student will ask for a possibility to transfer and explain reasons.
- admission results with the criteria (it needs to contain information about points gathered during admission process on base of delivered documents)
- transcript with all grades after each academic year
- syllabus of every subject, content of the course plus number of hours and ECTS points
- confirmation of summer internship after each year
- certified copies of secondary school transcripts
- index/certification with confirmation of student status
Student willing to transfer is obliged to fulfill admission criteria at MUG for the year when s(he) started studies at current university. All requested documents must be prepared in ENGLISH and certified by school/University official / sworn translator or public notary.
Admission package must be complete, MUG does not accept partial transcripts. After receiving a full set, decision of the Dean will be sent to Your home address during summer, so please don’t forget to write correct address.
Documents has to be delivered on address:
Dziekanat Wydziału Nauk o Zdrowiu
Ms. Magdalena Szwertfeger
ul. Tuwima 15
80-210 Gdańsk, POLAND
contact for details
Transfer rules based on the principles described in § 2 Study Rules and Regulation of MUG dated 25.04.2022
The tuition fee for the first to third year of study is 23 000 PLN per year (11 500 PLN for one semester).
Every difference in the programme is paid 1000 PLN. It doesn’t matter how many hours where not equal (1 hour or 30 hours are paid th same).
The final decision about the transfer is being made by the Deputy Dean of Faculty of Health Sciences with the Institute of Maritime and Tropical Medicine.