Deans’ Office of the Faculty of Pharmacy kindly informs:
Based on the principles described in § 2 Study Rules and Regulation of MUG dated 27.04.2020
- transfers of students from another University to Medical University of Gdańsk are possible only on the beginning of academic year (fall intake) after completing the first year.
- In 2023, transfer is possible only for students willing to continue education on the second, third and forth year.
- Only students with the active students in the English language programme may apply for transfer.
- There is no possibility to transfer during the academic year.
Students who are willing to transfer to Medical University of Gdansk, are obliged to present a full admission package before the 31st of July 2023.
Admission package consists of:
- signed application form (printed from the electronic candidate database available at: admission2023.mug.edu.pl)
- official letter to the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy at MUG, Prof. Wojciech Kamysz in which student will ask for a possibility to transfer and should explain reasons.
- application with the consent of the Dean of the home university.
- admission results with the criteria (it needs to contain information about points gathered during admission process on base of delivered documents)
- transcript with all grades after each academic year
- syllabus of every subject, content of the course plus number of hours
- certified copies of secondary school transcripts
- index/certification with confirmation of student status
Student willing to transfer is obliged to fulfill admission criteria at MUG for the year when s(he) started studies at current university. All requested documents must be prepared in ENGLISH and certified by school/University official / sworn translator or public notary.
Admission package must be complete, MUG does not accept partial transcripts. After receiving a full set, decision of the Dean will be sent to Your home address during summer, so please don’t forget to write correct address.
Documents has to be delivered on address:.
Dziekanat Wydziału Farmaceutycznego
Al. Gen. J. Hallera 107
80-416 Gdańsk, POLAND
Deadline for delivering mentioned documents is 31.07.2023.
Application delivered after this date will not be considered as possible candidate for transfer.
There is no possibility to transfer to any year during academic year. Candidates interested please contact the Deans’ Office of the Faculty of Pharmacy during the spring time – specific year.
According with § 2 point 5 Study Rules and Regulation of MUG dated 27.04.2020 „Admission through transfer from another domestic or foreign University takes the form of the Rector’s decision issued on written application from the candidate; the candidate appends the application with documents evidencing his/her course of study and the theretofore learning outcomes. The Rector’s positive admission decision determines the form, cycle, field of studies, profile, as well as the semester and academic year to which the student is admitted, and the way of and deadline for making up for the curricular discrepancies, if any.”
For more detailed questions please contact the following e-mail address email@example.com