Candidates from around the world have an opportunity to apply for the 5,5-year Master of Pharmacy programme at English Division at the Medical University of Gdańsk. The extended curriculum is based on strict European and US standards. Upon graduation, students receive a diploma of Master of Pharmacy and allows for registration as a pharmacist in Poland.
Candidates interested in studies at the 5,5-year Master of Pharmacy (English Division) should:
- Register on-line in electronic candidate database (available at: admission2019.mug.edu.pl)
Admission for the Fall 2019 is open, deadline for applying is 15th of July 2019.
- Fill in on-line application form for 5,5-year Master of Pharmacy.
- Submit a complete application package by regular mail to the Admissions Office at the Medical University of Gdańsk between 15th of March 2019 and 15th of July 2019.
Medical University of Gdańsk
University Admission Office
Al. Zwycięstwa 41-42
Candidates have to be at least High School graduates and hold High School Diploma with grades in chemistry and one selected subject from: biology, physics and mathematics. Candidates are obliged to take an entrance exam in biology and chemistry at the High School level which is organized by the University. Entrance exam consists of written part (MCQ test) and oral part (topics, example questions), and it will take a place at Medical University of Gdansk at the end of July/beginning of August 2019. The Admission Committee selects the candidates on the basis of their final scores from the entrance exam, scores from High School Diploma in chemistry and chosen subject and an optional score from an additional oral examination (Admission Committee’s decision).
Candidates with IB Diploma are selected on the basis of their scores from IB Diploma in chemistry HL and one selected subject from: biology, physics and mathematics HL and score from an oral examination. IB Diploma holders with subjects passed at SL have to attend mentioned above entrance exam.
Documents required in admission process:
- signed application form (printed from the electronic candidate database available at: admission2018.mug.edu.pl)
- a copy of High School Diploma (or its equivalent) with transcript of grades in the candidate’s native language certified by candidate’s school or by a public notary
- an English translation of the above original document, translated and certificated by candidate’s school or by a sworn translator (does not apply to documents in English or Polish)
- a photocopy of the applicant’s passport certified by a public notary
- two recent (size 35mm-45mm) photographs (head not covered) signed at the back
- a certificate confirming English language skills
Copies of documents may be certified as true copies by the Admission Officer if candidate submits the original documents in person for review.
Incomplete application packages will not be taken into the consideration!
Documents required after acceptance:
- original High School Diploma or its equivalent legalized or with apostille
- copy of document “Financial obligation during the study” signed
- confirmation of health insurance
- document confirming payment of admission fee and Orientation Week fee.
Tuition fee and charges:
- Orientation Week fee 3 000 PLN
- tuition fee for the first to the six year of study 35 000 PLN per year
To obtain more details, please phone or write to:
Ph./Fax: + 48 58 349 13 90