Students of the Medical University of Gdańsk can be accomodated in the Student Hostels located at Student Campus.
- Dębowa 5, 11 and 13 Street
- 300m far from the University buildings, where classes take place
- 12km from the airport
- 5km from the seaport
- 1,5km from Gdańsk railway station
Student Campus facilities:
- four Dormitories
- student club “Medyk”
- student canteen
Sports Center next to the Campus.
Room (double only, size ca 20 sqm) equipment:
- furniture: writing desk and swivel chair, 2 chairs, 2 beds, wardrobe
- utensils: bedclothes, pillow, blankets, duvets, fridge, electric kettle, microwave, wash bowl, mirror, wire internet and TV (access only)
Dormitory equipment (corridor):
- kitchen with gas/electric cooker
- bathroom with showers and WC
- laundry-room with washing machine and dryers
- from October to June for a double room – 1 140 PLN per month (570 PLN per person)
- from July to September and during the Orientation Week for a double room is 40 PLN per day (20 PLN per person)
For these students who decide not to stay in dormitory and would like to rent an apartment or a room in the city there is “Accommodation For Students” to assist you.
Accomodation for Students