Registration process for candidates for studies at Medical University of Gdańsk run in several stages:
Detailed information is available below
STAGE I: Register on-line in the candidate database.
- ENTER THE WEBSITE: admission2018.mug.edu.pl
- Click blue link: Register new account
- Fill in obligatory fields in the application form, that will be visible on computer screen.
- Pay attention (during registration) to the correct spelling of your private e-mail address.
- Remember your login and password.
- Log in your private e-mail box. Read the information from University Admissions Office and click the link confirming your private e-mail address correctness.
STAGE II: Submit on-line the application form.
After registration on website: admission2018.mug.edu.pl
Click blue link: submit the application form
- Step 1: fill in the application form
- Step 2: check the data and save the application form in database
- Step 3: print and sign the filled application form, next submit it with the necessary documents to the University Admissions Office or to proper recruitment company
Fill in the application form fields and next (Step 1) check the correctness of the data. If some information needs to be improved click the key . If all information is correct click the key . After saving the application form no further changes are possible.
Once you have registered in the candidate database, using your login and password, you can:
- check on-line if your documents have already reached University Admissions Office
- check current announcements for candidates
STAGE III: Submit the application form with all other documents to the University Admissions Office or to the proper recruitment company.
STAGE IV: After acceptance transfer payment for admission fee and orientation week fee or Course fee for your individual account number. You will receive message with above account number for your private e-mail address.
Practical advice: All questions regarding admission rules, fees, dates and documents should be sent to the University Admissions Office: email@example.com