Registration process for candidates for studies at Medical University of Gdańsk run in several stages:
Detailed information is available below
STAGE I: Register on-line in the candidate database.
- ENTER THE WEBSITE: admission2022.mug.edu.pl
the link will be launched on 15th of March 2022
- Click blue link: Register new account
- Fill in obligatory fields in the application form, that will be visible on computer screen.
- Pay attention (during registration) to the correct spelling of your private e-mail address.
- Remember your login and password.
- Log in your private e-mail box. Read the information from University Admissions Office and click the link confirming your private e-mail address correctness.
STAGE II: Submit on-line the application form with all other documents.
After registration on website: admission2022.mug.edu.pl
Click blue link: submit the application form
- Step 1: fill in the application form
Fill in the application form fields and next check the correctness of the data. Personal data (e.g. Names, Surname, DOB must be written in the same way as in the passport).
- Step 2: check the data and save the application form in database
If some information needs to be improved click the key correct. If all information is correct click the key save. After saving the application form no further changes are possible.
- Step 3: print and sign the filled application form, next submit it with the necessary documents to the University Admissions Office or to proper recruitment company
To speed up the registration process, please attach the electronic versions (in pdf file format) of the required documents: a high school diploma with transcript of marks, a copy of the passport, a certificate of language proficiency.
Once you have registered in the candidate database, using your login and password, you can:
- check on-line if your documents have already reached University Admissions Office
- add recent relevant documents
- check the status of your application
- check current announcements for candidates
STAGE III: Submit the application form with all other documents to the University Admissions Office or to the proper recruitment company.
STAGE IV: After acceptance
The persons included in the list of candidates qualified for studying are obliged to deliver the following documents to the Admissions Office by the set date notified to them via their individual accounts:
1) a signed photograph of the candidate, compliant with the requirements applicable to passport photographs;
2) a slip confirming the payment of the fee for a Orientation-week and tuition fee on your individual account numer (given at the top of your application form). Document with the condition of acceptance and deadline of payment will be present in the candidate database – application form “Printouts”
3) a signed copy of the Price List;
4) the European Health Insurance Card or document certifying:
a) possession of a health insurance policy covering the period of studies in Poland, or
b) inclusion in the universal health insurance scheme as construed in the Act on Health Care Services Financed from Public Funds of 27 August 2004 (Journal of Laws 2018: it. 1510, as amended), or
c) certification of the insurer’s coverage of the costs of medical treatment in the Republic of Poland for the minimum sum of EUR 30 000
Practical advice: All questions regarding admission rules, fees, dates and documents should be sent to the University Admissions Office: email@example.com